- Dog Grooming Round Slicker Brush. Great for working out tangles and preventing matts from forming in a dog’s coat.
- Long Stainless Steel Pins. This brush features strong angled pins which are longer than your average slicker brush. Allowing you to dive deep into thick coats and get to the source of tangles.
- Round Shape. The round head this dog grooming slicker brush features allows you to target specific areas of a dog’s coat. Enabling you to brush out knots and tangles in certain areas without over brushing unnecessary areas of the dog’s coat.
- Flexible Air Pad. Sitting underneath the pins is an air pad. This air pad allows the pins to flex in order to best follow the natural contours of a dog’s body.
- Beech Wood Material. This brush is made from sustainable beech wood. This beech wood whilst being sustainable also serves as a strong base, which allows this brush to survive the often intense dog grooming environment.
- Fairtrade Cotton Carrying Bag. This round dog grooming slicker brush comes with its very own Groomarts carrying bag. Featuring a unique dog grooming quote on the front.
Round Slicker Brush | Long Pin | Dog Grooming Brush
- More Details
- Coat Type Suitability
- Instructions For Use
- Delivery Information
- Need Advice?
Long Pin Round Slicker Brush
Introducing our dog grooming long pin round slicker brush. An amazing slicker brush that every dog groomer should have in their grooming kit. Featuring extra long pins that dive deep into a dog’s coat to help you deal with tangles and matts.
Removing tangles and matts is incredibly important for a dog’s happiness and health. As if tangles and matts are left unchecked they can lead to a variety of issues including: poor circulation, reduced movement and skin infections. These risks can be mitigated completely with a regular brushing routine with a great dog grooming slicker brush.
So let’s dive into the features that make this dog grooming round slicker brush so good at it’s job:
- Long angled stainless steel pins. Lengthy pins that are longer than the average slicker brush. These long angled pins allow you to get deep into thick coats and get right to the source of tangles and matts easily.
- These pins are made from a strong stainless steel material. This means that these pins whilst being somewhat flexible are strong enough to get through thick coats. Allowing you to get the job done effectively and quickly.
- This slicker brush features a unique round shape, which differentiates it from the other dog grooming slicker brushes we sell. The round shape of this dog brush allows you to target specific areas which have tangles and matts effectively without affecting wider areas of the coat.
- Underneath these pins sits a flexible air pad. This air pad allows the pins to adapt to the natural contours of a dog’s body. Making grooming those hard to reach areas a breeze!
- Furthermore, this tool is made of sustainable beech wood. This beech wood dog grooming tool, compared to the more common plastic dog grooming tools is vastly more sustainable as it can be recycled after use.
- Finally, this beech wood whilst being sustainable, also serves as a strong base for this tool to rely on. Allowing this tool to survive the wear and tear of daily use in a dog grooming shampoo.
The dog grooming long pin round slicker brush makes a fantastic addition to any dog groomer’s tool kit. With it’s round shape and long pins allowing you to dive deep into specific areas of a dog’s coat. Helping you brush out tough tangles without causing you any tantrums. Do yourself a favour and get your next favourite slicker brush today.
Coat Type Suitability
This round dog grooming slicker brush is suitable for a wide variety of coat types including:
- Wire Coat
- Combination Coat
- Heavy Coat
- Silky Coat
- Long Coat
Instructions For Use
We recommend using this round dog grooming slicker brush after bathing and drying! For best results we advise using your brush alongside our De-Tangle & Conditioning Spray, which will help make brushing a breeze and save you time on the grooming table.
When using the round slicker brush, brush along your dog from head to tail avoiding any mats/tangles you encounter along the way. When you have brushed your dog through, head back to any mats/tangles and slowly brush them out with small gentle movements. Bare in mind that mats/tangles can make the skin below them more sensitive so be sure to be gentle with them.
If a mat has developed to a point where you can no longer brush it out make sure to head to your local pet groomer to have them sort it out. To avoid this situation we recommend using this brush once a week on your dog to prevent tangles/matts forming in the first place!
Groomarts is committed to being environmentally friendly whilst providing our customers with the very best delivery solutions possible.
We have four delivery options:
Standard - 3-5 Business Days - Starts at £3.00 and a maximum of £5.00 for any order.
Expedited - 2 Business Days - Starts at £5.00 and a maximum of £7.00 for any order.
Priority - Next Business Day - Starts at £7.00 and a maximum of £9.00 for any order.
Collection from AL2 1JY - You can order for immediate collection from our Dog Grooming Academy in London Colney, Hertfordshire.
If you place an order over £200.00, we will also send you a gift card for £20.00 that can be used anytime in the next 6 months.
Our cut off time each day for deliveries is 14:00.
Groomarts was founded to improve the education of both Dog Groomers and Pet Owners worldwide.
If you are purchasing a product, or struggling to find what product is most suitable for your needs then we are here to help.
Simply drop us a Whatsapp message along with your query or question and we will provide unlimited free support.
We'll even video call you when your products arrive and talk you through using them for the first time.