- A fantastic deshedding tool that digs deep into a dog’s undercoat, working great with thick double coated breeds.
- 29 Stainless Steel Pins. These sturdy pins have rounded soft tips that ensure the comfort of the dog whilst this tool is being used.
- Two staggered rows of pins. The 29 pins are separated into two staggered rows of pins. With a row of 15 longer pins in the front, with a row of 14 shorter pins behind.
- Working in harmony. When these two rows of pins work together they allow groomers to dig deep into thick coats. With the shorter row of pins moving the overcoat, allowing the longer pins to effectively target the undercoat.
- Beech Wood Base. This deshedding tool is made from a handcrafted stylish beech wood base.
- Ergonomic Rubber Handle. Featuring a comfortable rubber handle that is designed to reduce the risk of strains relating to repeated movements.
- Fairtrade Cotton Storage Bag. Each of our deshedding tools comes with its very own storage bag, which features a unique dog grooming quote on the front.
Double Row Undercoat Rake | Removes Undercoat | Dog Grooming Tools
- More Details
- Instructions For Use
- Coat Type Suitability
- Delivery Information
- Need Advice?
- Additional Information
Double Row Rake
Introducing the dog grooming double row undercoat rake. A fantastic deshedding tool that once you have it, will become an essential part of your dog grooming kit. Featuring two rows of rounded stainless steel teeth that dig deep into a dog’s coat and collect all that pesky dead hair!
Getting rid of dead hair from a dog’s undercoat is actually an incredibly important activity for dog groomers to do. As leaving dead hair in the undercoat can lead to a variety of different problems if left unchecked. These problems include issues like: decreased circulation, skin infections and discomfort.
So let’s dive into features of this dog grooming deshedding tool:
- 29 Rounded Stainless Steel Pins. This rake is fitted with a set of sturdy metal pins. These pins while being robust have rounded soft tips in order to ensure that the dog’s they are used on remain comfortable and calm.
- These 29 pins are separated into two staggered rows. With the first row consisting of 15 longer pins and the second consisting of 14 shorter pins that sit behind the longer pins.
- These two rows of pins work together in harmony to help you get to the undercoat easier without getting caught up in the often thick overcoat.
- The longer row of pins targets the undercoat while the shorter row of pins lifts the overcoat out the way whilst you use the rake. This allows you to easily glide through thick coats and collect all the dead hair you are after.
- Moreover, this dog grooming double row undercoat rake is made from a base of beech wood. This wood provides a solid and stylish base for this rake whilst also being super sustainable!
- Furthermore, this dog grooming deshedding tool also features an ergonomic rubber handle. This handle feels great in your hand and is designed to reduce the risk fo strain caused by repetitive movements.
This dog grooming double row undercoat rake has been rigorously tested and used at our academy everyday by amateur students and our professional teachers. This should tell you that whatever level of dog grooming you are at, this deshedding tool will help you get the job done and get it done to a high standard.
Having a great deshedding tool on hand is essential for every pet groomer who deals with double coated dogs. This dog grooming double row undercoat rake in particular thrives on gliding through thick coats, allowing you to get the job done quickly. So save yourself from the deshedding blues and grab yourself a double row rake today.
Instructions For Use
We recommend using this double row undercoat rake after bath time when the dog has been thoroughly dried. If waiting around for dog’s to dry is something that is holding you up, check out our Super Fast Dry Spray. An easy way to greatly decrease coat drying time.
After the dog is ready and prepared, place the rake on top of their coat, applying a small amount of pressure so the pins reach the undercoat. Now start slowly dragging the rake down the dog’s coat (making sure to brush in the natural direction of hair growth). For best results focus on small sections of the dog’s coat at a time.
Repeat this brushing motion until you find the rake is gliding through the coat and only pulling up a small amount of hair (that’s how you know you're done!). Repeat this process all over the coat and you’re finished!
Coat Type Suitability
This dog grooming double row undercoat rake is suitable for use on a variety of coat types including:
- Double Coat
- Long Double Coat
- Combination Coat
- Short Double Coat
- Heavy Coat
Groomarts is committed to being environmentally friendly whilst providing our customers with the very best delivery solutions possible.
We have four delivery options:
Standard - 3-5 Business Days - Starts at £3.00 and a maximum of £5.00 for any order.
Expedited - 2 Business Days - Starts at £5.00 and a maximum of £7.00 for any order.
Priority - Next Business Day - Starts at £7.00 and a maximum of £9.00 for any order.
Collection from AL2 1JY - You can order for immediate collection from our Dog Grooming Academy in London Colney, Hertfordshire.
If you place an order over £200.00, we will also send you a gift card for £20.00 that can be used anytime in the next 6 months.
Our cut off time each day for deliveries is 14:00.
Groomarts was founded to improve the education of both Dog Groomers and Pet Owners worldwide.
If you are purchasing a product, or struggling to find what product is most suitable for your needs then we are here to help.
Simply drop us a Whatsapp message along with your query or question and we will provide unlimited free support.
We'll even video call you when your products arrive and talk you through using them for the first time.
|Dimensions||25 × 15 × 5 cm|
Rubber Handle, Beech Wood Base, Stainless Steel Pins
German Shepherd, Border Collie, Australian Shepherd, Rough Collie, Golden Retriever and similar breeds