- 2 Metal Alloy Blades. With the first of the two blades featuring 46 tightly spaced teeth. These are used to comb out a small section of the dog’s coat for cutting.
- 2nd blade. The 2nd blade is a simple but effective convex blade. This blade supports the first by cutting off the hair that has been combed out by the teeth.
- Working together. When these two blades work with one another they allow you to remove any undesired scissor lines, whilst also adding finer details that will upgrade your haircuts to the next level.
- Metal Alloy Base. The scissors themselves are made from an enduring metal alloy, that is not only reliable and easy to sharpen but also lightweight. Making these scissors easy to hold for longer periods of time.
- Adjustable Gem. Enables you to take control of the size of the gap between the two scissor blades. Which allows you to customise your scissors to be most compatible with your style.
- Offset Handle. Makes this scissor easy to hold, reducing stress on your fingers. Also allowing you to keep your arm/elbow in a more comfortable spot.
- Scissor Box. Comes with its own modern storage compartment, with a soft interior which prevents any dings from occurring between grooms.
- Fairtrade Cotton Carrying Bag. A Groomarts red carrying bag featuring a fun dog grooming phrase on the front.
Flame Thinner | Pro Dog Grooming Scissors | Convex Blades
Flame Thinner Dog Grooming Scissor
Say hello to the Flame Thinner Dog Grooming Scissor! As its name suggests this scissor is used to thin small sections of a dogs coat, allowing you to add finer details and style to your haircuts. These scissors achieve this thinning effect by using a blade that features 46 small teeth. These teeth comb through the dog’s coat, picking up and cutting the small section of hair as they go.
These Thinner Dog Grooming Scissors have been personally designed and tested by Laura Campanella (Founder of Groomarts & Master Groomer). She herself has a wealth of experience in the world of professional dog grooming, having won a plethora of awards. She knows what makes a great dog grooming scissor. That’s why having her seal of approval should let you know that the scissors aren’t a waste of time.
Diving Into The Features Of These Flame Thinner Scissors:
- 2 Hand Sharpened Metal Alloy Blades. The first of these two blades is the one that makes this scissor so unique. Featuring 46 tightly spaced teeth, which you use to comb out a small section of the dog’s hair.
- Next, we have the second blade. Which is a simple but effective hand sharpened convex blade. This blade works alongside its neighbour to cut the small section of hair that has been combed between the teeth.
- When these two blades work with one another, that’s when the thinning effect is created that allows you to remove unwanted scissor marks and add additional style.
- The scissor itself is made from a high grade metal alloy. This metal alloy serves as a strong and reliable foundation whilst being easy to maintain and sharpen.
- As well as this, the thinning scissor features an adjustable gem that connects to the two blades. Use this gem to adjust the size of the gap between the two blades. Allowing you to customise this blade to work for your style.
- Finally this thinner dog grooming scissor features an offset handle. This handle makes this scissor wildly more ergonomic to hold, reducing fatigue and keeping you cutting for longer!
Overall this Flame Thinner Scissor makes a wonderful addition to any dog groomer’s scissor set. From new groomers looking to upgrade their scissor game, to existing professionals who need a high quality scissor to keep up with their skills.
As fellow dog groomers we understand the importance of investing in the right pair of scissors. Your scissors are at the core of all your dog grooming activities and have a big impact on the style/level of grooms you can perform.
That’s why we created this scissor hub. A place filled with useful resources we have created to help educate you on the world of dog grooming scissors in order to help you get the best scissors for your style!
Click the links below to access our various educational resources:
Serrated vs Convex Blades - https://groomartsonlin.wpengine.com/what-is-the-difference-between-serrated-and-convex-dog-grooming-scissor-blades/
Choosing the right dog grooming scissors -
If you still can’t find the answer you’re looking for or you still feel unsure, please feel free to reach out to us. To find out how to do this simply click on the ‘Need Advice?’ tab above.
Groomarts is committed to being environmentally friendly whilst providing our customers with the very best delivery solutions possible.
We have four delivery options:
Standard - 3-5 Business Days - Starts at £3.00 and a maximum of £5.00 for any order.
Expedited - 2 Business Days - Starts at £5.00 and a maximum of £7.00 for any order.
Priority - Next Business Day - Starts at £7.00 and a maximum of £9.00 for any order.
Collection from AL2 1JY - You can order for immediate collection from our Dog Grooming Academy in London Colney, Hertfordshire.
If you place an order over £200.00, we will also send you a gift card for £20.00 that can be used anytime in the next 6 months.
Our cut off time each day for deliveries is 14:00.
Groomarts was founded to improve the education of both Dog Groomers and Pet Owners worldwide.
If you are purchasing a product, or struggling to find what product is most suitable for your needs then we are here to help.
Simply drop us a Whatsapp message along with your query or question and we will provide unlimited free support.
We'll even video call you when your products arrive and talk you through using them for the first time.