- 2x 6.5” Curved Metal Alloy Blades. The first of these blades features 46 tightly spaced teeth which allow you to comb out a small section of hair from the dog’s coat for cutting.
- 2nd Blade. To support the first blade we have a robust and effective convex metal alloy blade. This blade assists the first but cutting the combed out section of hair from the dog’s coat.
- Working with synergy. When these two blades work as one, that is when they achieve the finishing effect pro groomers are looking for. Allowing you to remove unwanted scissor marks and achieve perfection in your haircuts.
- Removable Finger Rests. Unlocks a multitude of alternative ways for you to hold your scissor. Making previously challenging haircuts much easier to pull off.
- Offset Handle. Makes this scissor ergonomically superior to the average scissor you’ll encounter. Helping reduce fatigue, enabling you to continue scissor work for longer.
- Elegant Scissor Box. Comes with its very own felted scissor box. Serving as a stylish and safe place to keep your scissor free from scratches and dings between use.
- Fairtrade Cotton Carrying Bag. Featuring a fun and unique dog grooming quote on each bag (buy multiple products to collect them all!).
Ember Curved Thinner | Premium Pro Dog Grooming Scissors
Ember Curved Thinner
Introducing the Ember Curved Thinner Dog Grooming Scissor. A high level professional dog grooming scissor, made for experienced dog groomers who want to take their scissor skills to the next level. Unlocking the path to high level creative haircuts and finishing details that reflect the level of skill that you developed in your career. This is truly a high level scissor that enables you to demonstrate your prowess in grooming.
This dog grooming scissor, like all the others sold at Groomarts has been personally tested and vetted by Laura Campanella (Founder of Groomarts & Master Groomer). With years of industry experience and having won over 13 dog grooming competitions, she knows what the professional groomer needs. So whether you’re looking to take home the gold at your next grooming competition or looking to upgrade your haircuts these scissors are for you!
Digging deeper into the features these scissor offer:
- 2 6.5” curved hand sharpened metal alloy blades. The first of these two curved blades is the one that helps make this scissor so special. This blade features 46 tightly spaced teeth, which comb out a small section of hair to be cut.
- The second blade is a sharp and reliable convex blade which supports the first by cutting out the small section of hair that has been combed into the teeth.
- When these two blades work in unison that is how we create the natural looking finishing effect in the haircut. Allowing you to remove any unwanted scissor marks and also add finer details a normal scissor can’t.
- Both of these blades feature a natural curve. This curve allows you to contour the naturally curved areas of a dog’s body (areas like: the ribs, back of legs and face). The curve of the blades also allows you to get creative with the type of haircuts you can achieve (like asian fusion).
- These curved thinner dog grooming scissors also feature two removable finger rests. Removing these finger rests allows you to hold these scissors in a way that maximises your comfort. Allowing you to try a multitude of different cutting styles and hand positions.
- Furthermore, these scissors have been made with an offset handle. This offset handle makes these scissors ergonomic to hold, allowing you to achieve better wrist/elbow positioning. This better position helps reduce fatigue, allowing you to continue your scissor work for longer!
- Finally, the curved thinner dog grooming scissors have an adjustable gem that connects the two blades. This gem can be used to adjust the size of the gap between the two blades, allowing for full customisation of this scissor to suit your needs.
Overall, the Ember Curved Thinner Dog Grooming Scissor is truly a ‘cut’ above the rest when it comes to high grade professional grooming scissors. Allowing the experienced pet groomer to unlock their potential and reach greater heights than ever before with their scissor work.
As fellow dog groomers we understand the importance of investing in the right pair of scissors. Your scissors are at the core of all your dog grooming activities and have a big impact on the style/level of grooms you can perform.
That’s why we created this scissor hub. A place filled with useful resources we have created to help educate you on the world of dog grooming scissors in order to help you get the best scissors for your style!
Click the links below to access our various educational resources:
Serrated vs Convex Blades - https://groomartsonlin.wpengine.com/what-is-the-difference-between-serrated-and-convex-dog-grooming-scissor-blades/
Choosing the right dog grooming scissors -
If you still can’t find the answer you’re looking for or you still feel unsure, please feel free to reach out to us. To find out how to do this simply click on the ‘Need Advice?’ tab above.
Groomarts is committed to being environmentally friendly whilst providing our customers with the very best delivery solutions possible.
We have four delivery options:
Standard - 3-5 Business Days - Starts at £3.00 and a maximum of £5.00 for any order.
Expedited - 2 Business Days - Starts at £5.00 and a maximum of £7.00 for any order.
Priority - Next Business Day - Starts at £7.00 and a maximum of £9.00 for any order.
Collection from AL2 1JY - You can order for immediate collection from our Dog Grooming Academy in London Colney, Hertfordshire.
If you place an order over £200.00, we will also send you a gift card for £20.00 that can be used anytime in the next 6 months.
Our cut off time each day for deliveries is 14:00.
Groomarts was founded to improve the education of both Dog Groomers and Pet Owners worldwide.
If you are purchasing a product, or struggling to find what product is most suitable for your needs then we are here to help.
Simply drop us a Whatsapp message along with your query or question and we will provide unlimited free support.
We'll even video call you when your products arrive and talk you through using them for the first time.