- Scissor set includes 2 x Ember Dog Grooming Scissors - The Ember Curved Chunker & the Ember Curved Thinner.
- The Ember Curved Chunker - This scissor features 18 ‘T’ shaped teeth that combs out and cuts a small section of the dog’s coat.
- The Ember Curved Thinner - This scissor features 46 tightly spaced teeth, these teeth comb and cut out an even smaller section of hair than the chunkers.
- Finer, more precise detail - Both these scissors allow you to get creative with the hair cuts you pursue. Allowing you to remove unwanted scissor marks, and add interesting textures to the dog’s coat.
- Curved Blades - Both these scissors have curved blades. This curve allows you to contour the naturally curved sections of the dog's body.
- Bespoke Boxes - These two scissors each come in their own felted box. These stylish felted boxes serve as a stylish safe space to store scissors between uses.
- Fairtrade Cotton Carrying Bag - You’ll receive your two scissors in a large cotton carrying bag, which features a unique dog grooming related quote!
Ember Scissor Set | Professional Dog Grooming Scissors
Ember Dog Grooming Scissor Set
The ultimate dog grooming scissor set for professional pet groomers who are looking to level up their scissor game. Featuring two professional grade pet grooming scissors that allow the groomers who use them to go beyond the basic cut and dive into the finer, more creative details of the haircut.
The Ember Dog Grooming Scissors in this set have been tested and vetted by Laura Campanella (Founder of Groomarts & Master Groomer) and her team of expert educators. Laura and her team have a vast amount of experience in high level pet grooming. They know what works and what doesn’t. What’s practical and what isn’t. Having their seal of approval on these scissors means you can be assured of their quality.
This scissor set includes two pro level scissors:
Ember Curved Chunker:
The first of these two unique scissors is the Ember Curved Chunker Dog Grooming Scissor. A unique handcrafted scissor that features two 6.5” alternative metal alloy blades. This scissor is ideal for any highly skilled perfectionist out there who cares about every last detail of their haircuts. With these scissors allowing you to remove unwanted scissor marks and leave coats with uniform textures.
This scissor features:
- Two different 6.5” Curved metal alloy blades. The first blade features 18 ‘T’ shaped teeth with combs out a small section of hair.
- Next, is the second is a robust convex blade that supports the first, by cutting the hair that has been combed out by the other blade.
- Finally, when these two blades work together, that is when we can achieve the natural finishing effect that allows us to add interesting textures to haircuts.
Ember Curved Thinner:
The second scissor in this dog grooming scissor set is the Ember Curved Thinner Dog Grooming Scissor. A more intricate scissor than its sibling the chunker, that allows for finer finishing details. Ideal for any groomer who is looking to get more creative with the finer finishing details of their haircuts.
These scissors feature:
- Two alternative 6.5” Curved metal alloy blades. The first of the two blades has 46 tightly spaced teeth. These teeth comb out a small section of the dog’s coat in preparation for cutting.
- Next, is the second blade. A strong convex blade that supports its neighbour by cutting the small section of hair that has been combed out of the dog’s coat.
- Finally, these two blades when working in tandem allow you to remove unwanted scissor marks and create unique finishes to your haircuts.
Both Ember Scissors Feature:
- Both the scissors in the Ember dog grooming scissor set are curved. Meaning that you can easily contour the naturally occurring curves of a dog’s body (areas like: the legs, face and ribs).
- Both Ember scissors also have an offset handle and removable finger rests. Creating a fantastically ergonomic scissor to hold, that allows you to cut in the way that best suits you.
Overall the Ember Dog Grooming Scissor Set is ideal for any experienced dog groomer who is looking to take a step up in the scissor skills. With these scissors allowing you to reach new heights of creativity in the haircuts you do during your pet grooms.
As fellow dog groomers we understand the importance of investing in the right pair of scissors. Your scissors are at the core of all your dog grooming activities and have a big impact on the style/level of grooms you can perform.
That’s why we created this scissor hub. A place filled with useful resources we have created to help educate you on the world of dog grooming scissors in order to help you get the best scissors for your style!
Click the links below to access our various educational resources:
Serrated vs Convex Blades - https://groomartsonlin.wpengine.com/what-is-the-difference-between-serrated-and-convex-dog-grooming-scissor-blades/
Choosing the right dog grooming scissors -
If you still can’t find the answer you’re looking for or you still feel unsure, please feel free to reach out to us. To find out how to do this simply click on the ‘Need Advice?’ tab above.
Groomarts is committed to being environmentally friendly whilst providing our customers with the very best delivery solutions possible.
We have four delivery options:
Standard - 3-5 Business Days - Starts at £3.00 and a maximum of £5.00 for any order.
Expedited - 2 Business Days - Starts at £5.00 and a maximum of £7.00 for any order.
Priority - Next Business Day - Starts at £7.00 and a maximum of £9.00 for any order.
Collection from AL2 1JY - You can order for immediate collection from our Dog Grooming Academy in London Colney, Hertfordshire.
If you place an order over £200.00, we will also send you a gift card for £20.00 that can be used anytime in the next 6 months.
Our cut off time each day for deliveries is 14:00.
Groomarts was founded to improve the education of both Dog Groomers and Pet Owners worldwide.
If you are purchasing a product, or struggling to find what product is most suitable for your needs then we are here to help.
Simply drop us a Whatsapp message along with your query or question and we will provide unlimited free support.
We'll even video call you when your products arrive and talk you through using them for the first time.