- 2 Metal Alloy Blades. With the 1st blade featuring 18 teeth that comb out a small section of hair from the dog's coat.
- The 2nd blade is a hand sharpened convex blade that cuts the hair that has been combed into the teeth of the other blade.
- Two blades in tandem. When working together these blades leave behind a natural look on a dog's coat. Removing any unwanted scissor marks!
- Made from metal alloy. This strong and resilient material is also surprisingly lightweight. So say goodbye to fatigue when you’re holding this scissor for an extended haircut.
- Adjustable Gem. Allows you to adjust the distance between the two scissor blades, meaning you can customise these scissors to suit your needs/style.
- Offset Handle. This handle makes these scissors an ergonomic treat to hold and allow you to achieve a better arm/elbow position.
- Stylish Scissor Box. These high quality scissors come in an appropriately high quality storage box. With a soft interior that keeps scissors safe from scratches between grooming sessions.
- Fairtrade Cotton Carrying Bag. Your scissor will arrive and a unique Groomarts carrying bag that features a fun quote about the world of dog grooming!
Flame Chunker | Pro Dog Grooming Scissors | Convex Blades
£89.99 inc VAT
Introducing the Flame Chunker! The ultimate finishing scissor that you need to include in your scissor set! This dog grooming scissor allows any groomer who picks it up to go beyond the basic haircut. Using its 18 ‘T’ shaped teeth to leave behind a stylish natural looking finish to any dog’s coat.
As with every scissor we sell, this Flame Chunker has been vigorously vetted and tested by Laura Campanella (Founder of Groomarts & Master Groomer) and her team of professionally certified teachers. With their combined years of industry and competition experience, know what makes a quality dog grooming scissor! Having their seal of approval on this means you know you’re getting something that you know will enhance your dog grooming!
This Flame Chunker Dog Grooming Scissor Features:
- 2 different metal alloy blades. The first blade is the one that makes this scissor truly shine. Featuring 18 ‘T’ shaped teeth that comb through the hair, helping you remove unwanted scissor marks from coats and leave natural looking hair .
- Secondly, we have a hand sharpened convex scissor blade. This blade supports the first blade by cutting the combed hair that has been collected in the teeth. These two blades working in tandem is what leads to the natural looking finish that a lot of clients want for their pets.
- Like the other scissors in this range the Flame Chunker is made from high quality metal alloy. This metal alloy is robust, easily sharpened but is also lightweight. Meaning these scissors won’t be giving you an arm ache when holding them up for long periods!
- Also these scissors feature an adjustable red gem that connects the two different blades. Use this gem to change the size of the gap between the scissor blades. Allowing you to customise these scissors to perfectly match your style of dog grooming.
- Finally this Flame Chunker Dog Grooming Scissor like the others in the flame range features an offset handle. This handle makes the scissor truly ergonomic to hold and allows you to achieve a more comfortable wrist/elbow position.
Overall this Flame Chunker Dog Grooming Scissor is a fantastic addition to any dog groomer’s scissor set. Graded at Level 3 this scissor can be used by new dog groomers and experienced professionals alike. Working great for anyone who wants to go the extra mile in their scissor work, leaving the dog’s tail wagging and a smile on their parents face.
As fellow dog groomers, we understand the importance of investing in the right pair of scissors. Your scissors are at the core of all your dog grooming activities and have a big impact on the style/level of grooms you can perform.
That’s why we created this scissor hub. A place filled with useful resources we have created to help educate you on the world of dog grooming scissors in order to help you get the best scissors for your style!
Click the links below to access our various educational resources:
Choosing the right dog grooming scissors -
If you still can’t find the answer you’re looking for or you still feel unsure, please feel free to reach out to us. To find out how to do this simply click on the ‘Need Advice?’ tab above.
Groomarts is committed to being environmentally friendly whilst providing our customers with the very best delivery solutions possible.
We have four delivery options:
Standard - 3-5 Business Days - Starts at £3.00 and a maximum of £5.00 for any order.
Expedited - 2 Business Days - Starts at £5.00 and a maximum of £7.00 for any order.
Priority - Next Business Day - Starts at £7.00 and a maximum of £9.00 for any order.
Collection from AL2 1JY - You can order for immediate collection from our Dog Grooming Academy in London Colney, Hertfordshire.
If you place an order over £200.00, we will also send you a gift card for £20.00 that can be used anytime in the next 6 months.
Our cut off time each day for deliveries is 14:00.
Groomarts was founded to improve the education of both Dog Groomers and Pet Owners worldwide.
If you are purchasing a product, or struggling to find what product is most suitable for your needs then we are here to help.
Simply drop us a Whatsapp message along with your query or question and we will provide unlimited free support.
We'll even video call you when your products arrive and talk you through using them for the first time.