- Curved 7.5” blades: The ideal length for reaching a variety of spots on a dog's coat, with the curved blades helping you naturally contour the curves of the dog's body.
- Metal Alloy Material: Makes these scissors sturdy, reliable and easy to sharpen. This metal blend not only feels great in your hand but is also lightweight, to help reduce levels of fatigue.
- Convex Blades: Featuring a flat hand sharpened edge that cuts with precision allowing you to create any style you can imagine!
- Offset Handle: Makes scissor work more comfortable by allowing better finger, arm and elbow placement.
- Bespoke Scissor Box: Has its own fashionable home in its scissor box. With a soft interior to keep the scissors safe from scratches and knicks.
- Fairtrade Sourced Cotton Carrying Bag: Scissor comes in a custom Groomarts carrying bag. Featuring a variety of unique and quirky dog grooming quotes (order multiple products to see the whole set!).
Flame Curved | Pro Dog Grooming Scissors | Convex Blades
Flame Curved Dog Grooming Scissor
The Flame Curved Scissor is a phenomenal scissor that definitely deserves a spot in your dog grooming scissor set. This sleek scissor features a pair of sharp curved blades that will help you get the job done! Whether you’re an amateur trying to keep a consistent shape or a seasoned pro trying to achieve a more creative cut, these reliable scissors have got your back!
As with all the scissors Groomarts provides, this pair has been personally tested and approved by Laura Campanella (Founder of Groomarts & Master Groomer). Who through her years of industry and competition experience understands what dog groomers of every level need in their scissors.
What makes these scissors great:
- Two hand sharpened curved 7.5” metal alloy blades. The 7.5” length of these blades are the perfect size for getting into all areas of a dog’s coat! From more delicate areas like the face to the main section of the coat.
- The natural curve of these dog grooming scissors help you contour the naturally curved areas of a dog’s body (like the ribcage, back of the legs and face). Whilst also creating opportunities for more experienced dog groomers to get creative when finishing haircuts.
- These curved dog grooming scissors are made from a robust metal alloy, that whilst maintaining its strength is remarkably lightweight! Meaning that you won’t be taking as many arm ache related breaks!
- These blades also feature a convex edge. The convex edge of this blade provides a flat sharp edge to this grooming scissor, with precise cuts every time! Leaving all the dogs you groom with a professional looking finish.
- The scissors also feature an adjustable gem that connects the two blades. This gem can be used to either increase or decrease the distance between the blades themselves, allowing you to customise your scissors to your needs and style.
- Finally the curved scissors feature an offset handle. This offset handle creates an easy ergonomic feel when holding the scissor, allowing you to achieve a better arm/elbow position.
Overall these Flame Curved Dog Grooming Scissors make an amazing addition to any dog groomer’s scissor set! Whether you’re an amateur looking to level up or a professional who needs scissors that can keep up with them.
As fellow dog groomers we understand the importance of investing in the right pair of scissors. Your scissors are at the core of all your dog grooming activities and have a big impact on the style/level of grooms you can perform.
That’s why we created this scissor hub. A place filled with useful resources we have created to help educate you on the world of dog grooming scissors in order to help you get the best scissors for your style!
Click the links below to access our various educational resources:
Serrated vs Convex Blades - https://groomartsonlin.wpengine.com/what-is-the-difference-between-serrated-and-convex-dog-grooming-scissor-blades/
Choosing the right dog grooming scissors - https://groomartsonlin.wpengine.com/choosing-the-right-dog-grooming-scissors/
If you still can’t find the answer you’re looking for or you still feel unsure, please feel free to reach out to us. To find out how to do this simply click on the ‘Need Advice?’ tab above.
Groomarts is committed to being environmentally friendly whilst providing our customers with the very best delivery solutions possible.
We have four delivery options:
Standard - 3-5 Business Days - Starts at £3.00 and a maximum of £5.00 for any order.
Expedited - 2 Business Days - Starts at £5.00 and a maximum of £7.00 for any order.
Priority - Next Business Day - Starts at £7.00 and a maximum of £9.00 for any order.
Collection from AL2 1JY - You can order for immediate collection from our Dog Grooming Academy in London Colney, Hertfordshire.
If you place an order over £200.00, we will also send you a gift card for £20.00 that can be used anytime in the next 6 months.
Our cut off time each day for deliveries is 14:00.
Groomarts was founded to improve the education of both Dog Groomers and Pet Owners worldwide.
If you are purchasing a product, or struggling to find what product is most suitable for your needs then we are here to help.
Simply drop us a Whatsapp message along with your query or question and we will provide unlimited free support.
We'll even video call you when your products arrive and talk you through using them for the first time.