- Two Different Metal Alloy Blades. The first of these blades features 46 tightly spaced teeth which have a slight curve. These teeth comb out a small section of the dog’s coat ready to be cut.
- 2nd Blade. The 2nd blade supports the first by cutting the hair that has been combed into the teeth.
- Working as one. When these two blades work together they allow you to add fine finishing details to haircuts. Allowing to remove unwanted scissor marks and strive for perfection in your scissor work.
- Metal Alloy. This dog grooming scissor is made from a robust metal alloy. This material whilst being light weight to hold is also highly durable, meaning that it can be easily resharpened (infinitely extending the lifespan of these blades).
- Offset ‘Dragon’ Handle. The scissor features a dazzling ‘dragon’ offset handle. This offset handle makes this scissor an ergonomic delight to hold, reducing the strain felt on the hands/wrist whilst carrying out scissor work.
- Leather Storage Case. The Passion Dragon Blender comes with its very own stylish leather storage case. This case whilst looking great on the shelf also serves to keep your scissor safe from nicks and scratches between uses.
- Fairtrade Cotton Carrying Bag. Each product ordered from Groomarts comes in a cotton carrying bag, featuring a unique dog grooming quote (order multiple products to collect all the different quotes).
Passion Dragon Blender | Pro Dog Grooming Scissor
£84.99 inc VAT
Passion Dragon Blenders
The Passion Dragon Blender Dog Grooming Scissor is a stylish detailed oriented scissor that is an invaluable addition to any dog groomers scissor pouch. This visually striking scissor features 46 tightly spaced teeth with a slight curve. This slight curve in the teeth and the tight space between the teeth, makes these scissors perfect for adding fine finishing details to delicate areas like the dog’s face.
As with all the scissors in the Passion Dragon range this scissor has been tested & vetted by Laura Campanella (Master Groomer & Founder of Groomarts). Laura has years of both industry and educational experience, meaning she understands the needs of dog groomers at every level. Having her seal of approval on these scissors should assure you that these dog grooming scissors will be a valuable addition to any groomer’s scissor set.
Digging into the features these scissors offer:
- Two alternate metal alloy blades. The first of these two blades is the one that makes this scissor so special. Featuring 46 slightly curved tightly spaced teeth, these teeth comb out a small section of the dog’s hair for cutting.
- The second blade is a sharp convex blade. This blade works alongside the first to cut out the hair that has been combed into the teeth of the first blade.
- When these two blades work together they allow you to remove unwanted scissor marks, leaving behind a natural looking finish. Which is particularly useful for cleaning up fluffy faces!
- Furthermore, both of these blades are made from a durable metal alloy base. This hand polished metal alloy makes for a sharp precise scissor blade. As well as being sharp the durable nature of this material makes it very easy to resharpen. Meaning that if these scissors are looked after properly they could last your whole career!
- Moreover, this Blender Dog Grooming Scissor features the iconic ‘dragon’ offset handle. This handle whilst being extremely eye catching has more to it than meets the eye. The offset nature of this handle actually makes this scissor easier to hold, reducing the strain felt on your wrist/arm.
- Finally, these dog grooming scissors feature an adjustable gem that connects our two scissor blades. When twisted this gem can be used to increase/decrease the size of the gap between the two scissor blades. Meaning that these scissors can be adjusted to suit your style of pet grooming.
The Passion Dragon Blender Dog Grooming Scissor makes a fantastic addition to any dog groomers scissor collection. Allowing perfectionists to refine and control every last detail of their haircuts until they are happy with them.
As fellow dog groomers we understand the importance of investing in the right pair of scissors. Your scissors are at the core of all your dog grooming activities and have a big impact on the style/level of grooms you can perform.
That’s why we created this scissor hub. A place filled with useful resources we have created to help educate you on the world of dog grooming scissors in order to help you get the best scissors for your style!
Click the links below to access our various educational resources:
Serrated vs Convex Blades - https://shop.groomarts.com/what-is-the-difference-between-serrated-and-convex-dog-grooming-scissor-blades/
Choosing the right dog grooming scissors -
If you still can’t find the answer you’re looking for or you still feel unsure, please feel free to reach out to us. To find out how to do this simply click on the ‘Need Advice?’ tab above.
Groomarts is committed to being environmentally friendly whilst providing our customers with the very best delivery solutions possible.
We have four delivery options:
Standard - 3-5 Business Days - Starts at £3.00 and a maximum of £5.00 for any order.
Expedited - 2 Business Days - Starts at £5.00 and a maximum of £7.00 for any order.
Priority - Next Business Day - Starts at £7.00 and a maximum of £9.00 for any order.
Collection from AL2 1JY - You can order for immediate collection from our Dog Grooming Academy in London Colney, Hertfordshire.
If you place an order over £200.00, we will also send you a gift card for £20.00 that can be used anytime in the next 6 months.
Our cut off time each day for deliveries is 14:00.
Groomarts was founded to improve the education of both Dog Groomers and Pet Owners worldwide.
If you are purchasing a product, or struggling to find what product is most suitable for your needs then we are here to help.
Simply drop us a Whatsapp message along with your query or question and we will provide unlimited free support.
We'll even video call you when your products arrive and talk you through using them for the first time.