- 7.5” Curved Blades. The curve these scissors offer allows you to contour the naturally curved areas of a dog's body.
- Convex Blades. The blades themselves are convex. Meaning they have a flat sharp edge that provides you with a reliable cut every time!
- Metal Alloy Material. These scissors are made from a firm metal alloy. This metal alloy retains its sharpness for extended periods and is also easy to re-sharpen.
- ‘Dragon’ Offset Handle. This striking ‘dragon’ themed handle not only offers style but also comfort. Allowing you to achieve a more comfortable arm/elbow position.
- Gorgeous Gem. An adjustable gem that connects our two scissor blades. When adjusted this gem allows you to alter the gap between the blades.
- Leather Case. This scissor comes in its very own leather storage case. Featuring a felted interior that keeps your shears safe between grooms.
- Fairtrade Cotton Carrying Bag. As with all Groomarts products this scissor comes with its own unique cotton carrying bag. The bag features a unique dog grooming quote that is sure to make you giggle.
Passion Dragon Curved | Pro Dog Grooming Scissors | Convex Blades
£97.99 inc VAT
- 7.5” blade
- Mirror finish
- Convex blades
- Offset Dragon handle
- Adjustable gem screw
- Level 3 -4
- 59-61 HRC
- Right & Left Handed version available
Passion Dragon Curved
Say hello to the ever so elegant Passion Dragon Curved Dog Grooming Scissor. This scissor with its stylish ‘dragon’ handle and sleek curve, will be an eye catching standout in any dog grooming salon. With the natural curve of this scissor taking the quality of your hair cuts to an equally eye catching level.
As with every scissor sold at Groomarts, this curved dog grooming scissor has been tested and vetted by Laura Campanella (Founder & Master Groomer) and her team of academy teachers. With their collective experience in the world of dog grooming they know what makes a great scissor. So having their seal of approval on this curved blade should give you the confidence to know they can get the job done.
Digging into the features these scissors offer:
- This scissor has 7.5” curved convex metal alloy blades. The 7.5” mid length curve of these blades allows you to use these scissors effectively on a variety of areas of the dog’s coat. The curve of the blades themselves allows you to naturally contour the natural curves of a dog’s body (places like: the ribs, legs and face). Leading to some clean, shapely haircuts.
- Moving on, the convex scissor blades are made from an enduring metal alloy. This reliable metal alloy alongside the sharp flat edge of the convex blades leads to extremely efficient cutting alongside prolonged sharpness (say goodbye to your scissor sharpener for a while!).
- Furthermore, a big part of what makes these scissors so eye catching is their unique offset ‘dragon’ handle. This handle whilst being extremely stylish is also incredibly functional, creating an ergonomically superior scissor. The offset handle enables you to achieve a more comfortable arm/elbow position that reduces the amount of fatigue you feel whilst working with these curved dog grooming scissors.
- Finally, these scissors feature a gorgeous red adjustable gem that connects the two curved blades. This gem when twisted can increase or decrease the gap between the scissor blades. Enabling you to use this scissor your way!
The Passion Dragon Curved Dog Grooming Scissor is a phenomenal addition to your dog grooming scissor set. With its natural curve unlocking many new haircutting possibilities for any groomer who uses it. The scissor itself is graded as level 3, making it the perfect scissor for anyone from complete newbies to season pros looking for a stylish scissor for their pouch.
As fellow dog groomers we understand the importance of investing in the right pair of scissors. Your scissors are at the core of all your dog grooming activities and have a big impact on the style/level of grooms you can perform.
That’s why we created this scissor hub. A place filled with useful resources we have created to help educate you on the world of dog grooming scissors in order to help you get the best scissors for your style!
Click the links below to access our various educational resources:
Choosing the right dog grooming scissors -
If you still can’t find the answer you’re looking for or you still feel unsure, please feel free to reach out to us. To find out how to do this simply click on the ‘Need Advice?’ tab above.
Groomarts is committed to being environmentally friendly whilst providing our customers with the very best delivery solutions possible.
We have four delivery options:
Standard - 3-5 Business Days - Starts at £3.00 and a maximum of £5.00 for any order.
Expedited - 2 Business Days - Starts at £5.00 and a maximum of £7.00 for any order.
Priority - Next Business Day - Starts at £7.00 and a maximum of £9.00 for any order.
Collection from AL2 1JY - You can order for immediate collection from our Dog Grooming Academy in London Colney, Hertfordshire.
If you place an order over £200.00, we will also send you a gift card for £20.00 that can be used anytime in the next 6 months.
Our cut off time each day for deliveries is 14:00.
Groomarts was founded to improve the education of both Dog Groomers and Pet Owners worldwide.
If you are purchasing a product, or struggling to find what product is most suitable for your needs then we are here to help.
Simply drop us a Whatsapp message along with your query or question and we will provide unlimited free support.
We'll even video call you when your products arrive and talk you through using them for the first time.