- Straight 7.5” Convex Blades. These scissors hand sharpened flat convex edges of these blades mean they provide precise straight cuts.
- Made From Metal Alloy. The scissors themselves are made from a strong and remarkably lightweight metal alloy. This alloy retains its sharpness over longer periods but is also easily sharpened when it needs to be.
- ‘Dragon’ Offset Handle. What earns these scissors their name is the beautifully designed ‘dragon’ handle. Which not only looks great in your hands but also makes the scissor extremely ergonomic to hold. Allowing for better arm positioning that helps you slow down feelings of fatigue.
- Adjustable Gem. The scissor blades are connected by an adjustable gem. Twisting this gem allows you to alter the size of the space between the two blades. Meaning that you can personalise this scissor to fit your needs.
- Stylish Scissor Bag. To add further to the sense of style this scissor offers, it comes with its very own leather storage bag. That doesn’t only look great but also keeps your scissor safe for scratches and knicks between grooms.
- Fairtrade Cotton Carrying Bag. This straight scissor, like all other Groomarts products, comes with its very own unique carrying bag. The bag itself features a fun dog grooming quote!
Passion Dragon Straight 7.5″ | Pro Dog Grooming Scissors | Convex Blades
Passion Dragon 7.5″ Straight
Introducing the Passion Dragon Straight Dog Grooming Scissor. An outrageously stylish scissor that has achieved the perfect blend between fashion and function. With its striking ‘dragon’ handle and strong convex blades, this straight dog grooming scissor serves as a fantastic centrepiece for any dog groomer’s scissor set. Being a reliable and highly effective everyday scissor that is suitable for use on any and all dog coat types.
This scissor has been hand-picked and tested by Laura Campanella, the founder of Groomarts & Master Groomer. With her years of expert education and competition experience Laura knows what makes a great dog grooming scissor. So you can trust that she knows what she’s talking about when she tells you that these scissors will give you everything you need in a pair of straight blades.
Going deeper into the features of these scissors:
- This straight scissor has 7.5” convex blades. The 7.5” length of these blades makes this everyday scissor extremely versatile. This perfect mid length allows you to work around a variety of areas of the dog’s body. Meaning that this scissor will serve you well in every groom you take on.
- As mentioned previously the scissor blades themselves are convex. Meaning that these blades have a flat sharp edge. This edge means every snip of this scissor will leave a reliably straight cut, allowing you to get creative in the angular cuts you incorporate into your haircuts.
- Moreover, the scissor itself is made from a durable metal alloy. This metal alloy retains its sharpness for long periods of time, meaning less trips to the sharpener! But when it does come time to sharpen them you’ll find they come back looking brand new! As this metal alloy is extremely easy to resharpen time and time again.
- Furthermore, part of what makes these scissors so special is their ‘dragon’ offset handle. This handle whilst looking great in your hand, will also feel great to hold! The offset nature of this handle makes this scissor extremely ergonomic, whilst also allowing you maintain a better wrist/elbow position. Meaning less fatigue during your scissor work!
- Finally, this straight dog grooming scissor has an adjustable gem that connects its two blades. This gem can be adjusted to change the size of the space between the two blades. Allowing you to customise your scissors to suit your specific needs.
The Passing Dragon Straight Dog Grooming Scissor makes a fantastic addition to any pet groomers scissor collection. Whether you need the perfect scissor to start your career or you’re an experienced professional treating yourself to a stylish upgrade. We promise If you choose to add this scissor to your collection you’re guaranteed to fall in love with how it feels to use and how you look using it!
As fellow dog groomers we understand the importance of investing in the right pair of scissors. Your scissors are at the core of all your dog grooming activities and have a big impact on the style/level of grooms you can perform.
That’s why we created this scissor hub. A place filled with useful resources we have created to help educate you on the world of dog grooming scissors in order to help you get the best scissors for your style!
Click the links below to access our various educational resources:
Serrated vs Convex Blades - https://groomartsonlin.wpengine.com/what-is-the-difference-between-serrated-and-convex-dog-grooming-scissor-blades/
Choosing the right dog grooming scissors -
If you still can’t find the answer you’re looking for or you still feel unsure, please feel free to reach out to us. To find out how to do this simply click on the ‘Need Advice?’ tab above.
Groomarts is committed to being environmentally friendly whilst providing our customers with the very best delivery solutions possible.
We have four delivery options:
Standard - 3-5 Business Days - Starts at £3.00 and a maximum of £5.00 for any order.
Expedited - 2 Business Days - Starts at £5.00 and a maximum of £7.00 for any order.
Priority - Next Business Day - Starts at £7.00 and a maximum of £9.00 for any order.
Collection from AL2 1JY - You can order for immediate collection from our Dog Grooming Academy in London Colney, Hertfordshire.
If you place an order over £200.00, we will also send you a gift card for £20.00 that can be used anytime in the next 6 months.
Our cut off time each day for deliveries is 14:00.
Groomarts was founded to improve the education of both Dog Groomers and Pet Owners worldwide.
If you are purchasing a product, or struggling to find what product is most suitable for your needs then we are here to help.
Simply drop us a Whatsapp message along with your query or question and we will provide unlimited free support.
We'll even video call you when your products arrive and talk you through using them for the first time.